Freckles are small, flat, round spots on the skin that are usually tan, brown, or black. They are caused by an excess of pigment in the skin and tend to appear in areas frequently exposed to the sun, such as the face, arms, and legs. Freckles are usually harmless and do not require treatment, although…
Laser Stretch Marks Treatment In Hyderabad
- Are you concerned about your skin’s wrinkles and texture after losing weight?
- Is your self-esteem affected due to the pattern on your skin?
You have done enough research to know how to cope with stretch marks without seeking expert aid. Isn’t it, however, not very fruitful?
Lotions, gels, creams, and oils have all been tried. Nothing seems to work when it comes to getting rid of stretch marks. It’s time to think about laser treatment.
Laser treatments can help to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Redefine Clinic offers laser stretch marks treatment in Hyderabad. At Redefine, we believe that laser stretch mark removal is an excellent choice for treating most stretch mark concerns in people of all skin types and tones.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, the founder of Redefine, is one of the best plastic surgeon in Hyderabad. He is well-versed in laser stretch marks removal treatment. He has dealt with hundreds of clients with stretch marks and has successfully treated them.
In this article, we will learn about laser treatment for stretch marks removal.
First, let’s know,
What are stretch marks, and How do you get them?
Stretch marks are streaks or stripe-like marks that occur on the skin when it is distended due to obesity, pregnancy, or the effects of puberty.
What are the most common causes of stretch marks?
A few possible causes of stretch marks are:
- Weight loss
- Hormonal changes
How are stretch marks treated?
Stretch marks are treated in a variety of ways. At Redefine, we employ laser treatment and Carboxytherapy to treat stretch marks and make them as unnoticeable as possible.
Overview of Laser Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
When removing existing stretch marks, laser therapy is a popular treatment choice. Lasers are focused on entering the skin in this technique, causing skin cells to regenerate. This speeds up the healing of the cells around your stretch marks, making them lighter.
Laser therapy also encourages melanin formation cells (melanocytes) in the affected area by activating your skin’s pigment cells. As a result, your stretch marks will blend in with your natural skin tone. Laser therapy is effective, but it takes more than one session to see substantial improvements.
Stretch marks and other skin problems are treated with various laser therapy. Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, a renowned cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad, will talk to you about the best options for you.
What is Carboxytherapy?
It is a one-of-a-kind method of treating one’s skin with carbon dioxide to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and other imperfections.
People undergoing carboxytherapy experience:
- Improved circulation
- Increased skin elasticity
- Decreased wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps with collagen repair and fatty deposit destruction.
What is the effect of Carboxytherapy on stretch marks?
When the skin expands to the point where the dermal collagen ruptures, stretch marks appear. Carboxytherapy helps regenerate the collagen matrix, reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
By injecting carbon dioxide into a specific region, the doctor can boost blood circulation and cause red blood cells to rush to the spot. When blood cells arrive at their destination, circulation is increased.
What are the Benefits of Carboxytherapy?
- Smoother skin without surgery or scarring
- Safe and effective procedure, fit for all skin types
- No side effects or downtime
- Minimum pain
- Less time consuming
When are the results visible?
- It is determined by the size of the afflicted area and the age of the marks.
- Because laser treatments simultaneously break down existing scar tissue and build up fresh tissues, it will take some time to notice your treatment outcomes.
- To lessen the appearance of stretch marks, more collagen must be created in the subdermal tissues of your skin over several weeks, so you may not notice any difference until four to six weeks after your second or third session.
- Your outcomes will improve with future treatments and collagen filling in the stretch mark scar. If you have minor scars or scars that have already become silvery before starting your treatments, you may see results sooner.
Call us today to learn more about carboxytherapy and laser stretch marks treatment in Hyderabad.
How much does Laser Stretch Mark Removal Cost in Hyderabad?
The laser treatment for stretch mark removal cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 10,000. However, the entire cost varies depending on the extent of the area to be treated, skin type, stretch mark strength, doctor’s expertise, and underlying health condition if any.
While stretch marks might detract from an individual’s aesthetic attractiveness, laser treatments can efficiently address the problem and return you to having beautiful skin.
Why should you choose Redefine Clinic for Laser Stretch Marks Treatment in Hyderabad?
- Harikiran Chekuri is a prominent plastic surgeonin Hyderabad specializing in various cosmetic procedures.
- With his tried-and-tested treatments coupled with cutting-edge technology, he has favourably impacted the lives of his patients.
- He can achieve the most natural-looking results for each of his patients, whether they want to improve their facial features with nose surgery, eyelid surgery, facelift, or enhance their body with breast augmentation and body contouring procedures like buttock augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, and more.
- From the first consultation to the completion of their treatment, we are dedicated to providing individualized and confidential care to every patient that visits us.
- Our plastic surgeons are highly qualified and well-trained to assist patients in achieving the best possible outcomes using cutting-edge surgical techniques and procedures. We always answer their questions and assist them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Slight swelling and reddening of the skin are two minor side effects. Patients might have minor bruising. The area may be sensitive and red just after treatment. This is because the laser destroys the damaged skin layers, allowing new, healthy skin to grow in its place.
Hi All We are happy to share this.According to Times of India Health Survey-2018, Redefine Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center receivedNo.1 Rank in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Hyderabad ClinicsNo.2 Rank in Trichology, Hyderabad City Clinics.