According to studies, a majority of women are not happy with their breasts’ natural size. While it is common knowledge that many women prefer breast augmentation procedures to obtain fuller, rounder breasts, it may not be as well known that some women seek surgical intervention to reduce the size of their breasts. Breast hypertrophy, also…
FUE Hair Transplant in Hyderabad
Are you planning for a hair transplant?
But, concerned about those surgical and painful hair transplant methods?
Then, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant is the right choice for you. It is an advanced, minimally invasive, and scarless approach.
Visit us at the Redefine Hair Transplant Centre for an FUE hair transplant in Hyderabad and avail of the most desired and natural-looking hair.
At Redefine, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri provides the most advanced and elegant FUE hair transplant in Hyderabad. We offer a wide range of advanced and cost-efficient hair restoration treatments. Due to these specialties, “Redefine” is considered one of the leading FUE clinic in Hyderabad.
Moreover, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is a proficient hair transplant surgeon. Besides, Dr. Chekuri is best known for his expertise in performing safe, cutting-edge, and result-oriented hair transplant in Hyderabad
Continue reading this article to know more about FUE hair transplant, its procedure, types, cost, benefits, and associated side effects.
Overview of FUE Hair Transplant
Over the last decade, FUE hair transplantation has gained immense popularity. Unlike the traditional FUT method, which involves removing a strip of skin to harvest the hair grafts, FUE takes the follicles straight from the scalp. Thus, unlike FUT, FUE leaves no visible scars and produces natural-looking results
Now, let’s discuss,
Steps of FUE Transplant
1. Administration of Anaesthesia
The surgeon gives local anesthesia at the operational site. FUE is the most effective method for achieving a nearly painless procedure with minimal anesthesia risks. The patient is alert and aware of their surroundings during the process.
2. Extraction of Hair Grafts
In terms of graft extraction, FUE differs from conventional invasive hair transplant approaches. Using a 0.6-0.9mm micro punch tool, the surgeon extracts an individual hair graft from the donor region. A technician tests the extracted grafts under high magnification.
The extracted grafts are classified based on the number of hairs per graft. The unsuitable grafts are rejected and replaced with viable grafts by the technician. To avoid wastage, the technician counts the total number of grafts at every step.
3. Preparation of Recipient (thinning or bald) Area
The surgeon outlines the recipient site based on the patient’s preferences and the donor region’s limitations. Depending on the length of the hair grafts, the surgeon makes minute slits for them. The surgeon specifies the angle from where the hair emerges, its direction, and its density to obtain the best cosmetic results.
4. Transplantation of Hair Grafts
The protocol for implanting grafts is close to that of other hair transplant procedures. The hair transplant surgeon implants the grafts with forceps or implanters. It is a passive process in which the surgeon inserts the grafts into pre-formed tiny slits.
Who can go for FUE Hair Transplant?
- Patients suffering from androgenic alopecia who do not want to have long scars.
- Individuals who need a higher number of grafts.
- People who only need a few grafts in cosmetic areas such as eyelashes, eyebrows, or moustaches.
- People having scarring alopecia spots due to dermatological issues.
- Patients suffering from female pattern baldness.
- Individuals who want to remove their FUT scars.
- People who wish to resume routine immediately after the hair transplant.
- Individuals who are afraid of pain or scars.
Cost of FUE Hair Transplant in Hyderabad
The FUE hair transplant cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,50,000. Compared to the FUT method, FUE is primarily a surgeon-dependent procedure that necessitates their expertise and skills. Thus, it is slightly expensive than FUT. However, the hair transplant cost also depends on the total number of grafts transplanted, as the cost is calculated per hair graft.
Types of FUE Hair Transplant at Redefine
1.Standard FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a more sophisticated hair transplantation technique. In FUE, the hair transplant surgeon extracts single hair grafts from the donor area and implants them into the recipient or balding area using a micro-punch tool.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant:
- There will be no cuts on the treated area.
- The method is safe, with very few side effects
- It produces entirely natural-looking results.
2. Bio- FUE Hair Transplant
Bio-FUE is an advanced version of the FUE hair transplant procedure. The surgeon removes hair grafts from the donor area and places them in PRP – platelet-rich plasma solution.
PRP is a nutrient-rich solution that improves the survival rate of hair grafts outside the body. It also increases the hair graft’s growth factors. The surgeon implants these grafts in the recipient region.
Benefits of Bio-FUE Hair Transplant:
- There will be no scars on the operated region, just as with standard FUE.
- It is a safe technique that can help achieve more hair density.
- In six to twelve months, the patient should see complete hair growth.
No one will identify the patient had a hair transplant as the results are so natural.
Side-Effects of FUE Hair Transplant
Why Choose Redefine for FUE Hair Transplant in Hyderabad?
- At Redefine, you will receive a hair transplant from Dr. HarikiranChekuri, a proficient hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad with 14+ years of expertise in the field.
- Our clinic is supported by a staff of highly trained and courteous doctors and technicians who guarantee that each patient receives personalized attention and care.
- We combine our extensive experience with cutting-edge technology to give you the superior treatment and high-quality customer service you deserve.
- We offer cost-efficient hair restoration treatmentswithout sacrificing our patient’s safety or quality.
- At our hair replacement facility in Hyderabad, we guarantee reliable, excellent, and long-lasting outcomes.
- Our clinic has won more than 14 awards over the years. According to the Times of India Health Survey, we were the best cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery centers in Hyderabad in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The transplanted hair lasts a lifetime because we ensure the hair grafts’ survival and nourishment during the FUE process. However, after 15 to 20 years, the hair begins to thin and may fall out, according to our experience.
The time required to complete the procedure is determined by the number of hair grafts implanted to cover the baldness.
Transplanting up to 1000 grafts takes around 2 to 3 hours.
Transplanting up to 2000 grafts takes approximately 5 to 6 hours.
We can do two sessions if we need to implant more than 4000 hair grafts.
Losing one’s hair either through genetics, stress, or medical condition can be a traumatic and stressful experience. People try various remedies and treatments to stop shedding and help hair regrowth. One such treatment that is said to give promising results is laser light therapy which claims to help grow healthier, thicker hair in about three…
While some women desire larger breasts, people with excessively huge breasts may advise them that having big breasts is not necessarily a good thing. Genetics is the most common factor in large, heavy breasts, which are perfectly natural and cause no concern. However, if they are giving you any physical or emotional stress, breast reduction…