Are you unsatisfied with your nose’s appearance? Do you desire to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your nose? At Redefine plastic surgery clinic in Hyderabad, Dr Harikiran Chekuri can help improve the appearance and functionality of your nose with procedures like Alarplasty and Tip Plasty. He often performs these procedures with rhinoplasty in Hyderabad to achieve harmonious facial features…
Fat Injection Treatment in Hyderabad
Fat injections have been used for body sculpting and reconstruction since the early 20th century. Fat injection, also known as fat grafting, is the process of transferring fat from one part of the body to another.
The procedure entails removing adipose fat using fat injection surgery, purifying the fat, and then reinjecting purified fat into the procedure area. The treatment aims to enhance or improve the look of the fat injected site.
Fat injections at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre are accomplished through a complete fat transfer process. Our clinic is outfitted with modern equipment and a lab designed to offer effective fat injection treatment in Hyderabad.
At Redefine, the fat injections treatment process is straightforward and ensures the highest level of success. The donor’s tissues are reused and accepted back into the body in this process.
Most of the fat injected stays permanently in the body, compared to artificial fillers, which take three to nine months to absorb. We offer safe and cost-effective fat injections treatment in Hyderabad.
If you consider fat injection treatment, then Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre in Hyderabad is the best choice for you. Our founder and one of the best plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, is well-trained and experienced in undertaking the process finely.
In this article, we will learn about fat injection treatment, its benefits, cost, and more.
First, let’s know,
What Exactly is Fat Injection?
Fat injection is a procedure that includes transferring fat from areas with excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injecting it into areas that require volumes, such as the face, breasts, hands, and buttocks. This procedure is safe and well-tolerated, offering long-term and natural-looking results.
Now, let’s know the,
Advantages of Fat Injection Treatment
- Smoothens skin to make it look younger.
- Non-invasive method for achieving facial rejuvenation.
- Replenish facial creases like laugh lines, thought and frown lines, crow’s feet, etc.
- Fills up shallow contours and pitted scars.
- An excellent way to augment your face, lips, and breasts.
- Safe than synthetic fillers as fat is extracted from the patient’s body.
- Reduces the risks of infections and allergic reactions.
- Results are safe, natural, and long-lasting.
Who are Ideal Candidates for Fat Injection Treatment?
You are eligible for fat injections treatment if:
- You want to fix wrinkles and sagging facial skin.
- You are looking for a long-term solution that derma fillers can’t
- You want to improve your body’s shape, reduce scars, fill physical depressions and rejuvenate your hands and face.
What are the Steps of Fat Injection Treatment?
Fat injection treatment is a three-step procedure. It includes fat collection, fat purification & transfer, and fat injection.
local anaesthetic with the patient’s consent. Then, the surgeon will create a small incision in the desired area to remove the fat. Further, using a sterile technique, the surgeon will carefully insert a cannula attached to a syringe to extract fat (liposuction).
Fat purification and transfer:
Once the surgeon extracts enough fat from the donor location, they will purify the fat cells and transfer them to tiny syringes for fat injection. Then, the surgeon will centrifuge the fat to remove impurities before injecting it.
The surgeon will prepare the fat injection site. They will insert a needle or cannula into the augmented incision site. Then, the surgeon usually passes the injection needle in and out of the expanded area multiple times.
Each time the surgeon removes the needle or cannula, a line of fatty tissue components is precisely placed in natural tissue planes. This procedure will be repeated until the surgeon achieves the desired result. A dressing or bandage may be applied to the injected area.
Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, strives to produce the most attractive and natural-looking outcomes while making the surgical procedure simple and comfortable.
What is the Fat Injection Treatment Cost in Hyderabad?
A fat injection treatment cost varies depending on the doctor’s expertise, clinic’s location, and extent of body area needing fat transfer.
The cost of fat injection treatment may comprise surgeon fees and exclude charges for the surgical facility, anaesthesia, medical tests, medications, surgical garments, and other fat transfer-related expenses.
Because the fat injection is an elective cosmetic treatment, many insurance companies refuse to finance it. However, we at Redefine offer financing options to make treatment more accessible
Why choose Redefine for Fat Injection Treatment in Hyderabad?
- At Redefine, you will receive fat injection treatment from Dr. Harikiran Chekuri. He is a board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad with 14+ years of experience.
- Harikiran Chekuri, a proficient plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, has credit for performing 10,000+ surgeries, including 6000+ body contouring procedures in his career.
- Moreover, he regularly performs safe, advanced, and result-oriented fat injection treatments. He recommends a particular technique as per your body type and goal of the surgery.
- Harikiran’s artistic hand combined with cutting-edge equipment with the fat injection procedure gives you a rejuvenated facial look, breast augmentation, and buttock augmentationto enhance your beauty.
- Harikiran Chekuri is considered one of the safest and trusted plastic surgeon in Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cosmetic surgeons can apply fat injections to the face, hands, lips, breasts, and buttocks.
A person, irrespective of gender, is eligible for fat injections if he/she
- Is an adult with a good overall health condition.
- No chronic illness or is not allergic to certain drugs.
- Non-smoker or is ready to quit smoking until the procedure is over.
Yes, these are completely safe and possess absolutely no risk of side effects or infections because the injected fat is taken from the patient’s body.
Yes. If done appropriately, fat injections yield permanent results as long as you maintain a stable weight. If you tend to lose or gain weight, the treated area may be altered accordingly.
You may expect a complete recovery within a couple of weeks. Initially, you may experience swelling, redness, or numbness. Don’t worry; they will be gone within a week. You may expect to get nearer to the final result from the third week.
The jawline is frequently regarded as the base of an alluring face and is a key element that frames your face. It can drastically alter one’s appearance. Lack of symmetry or definition in the jawline might make someone self-conscious and unsatisfied with their look. This perceived imperfection can result in a poor body image, impacting…
Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Not happy with the looks of your lips? Wish to change the size of your lips? Consult Dr. Harikiran Chekuri of REDEFINE, Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Centre in Hyderabad. Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Lip reduction surgery, also called Cheiloplasty, is a surgery carried out…