Are you unsatisfied with your nose’s appearance? Do you desire to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your nose? At Redefine plastic surgery clinic in Hyderabad, Dr Harikiran Chekuri can help improve the appearance and functionality of your nose with procedures like Alarplasty and Tip Plasty. He often performs these procedures with rhinoplasty in Hyderabad to achieve harmonious facial features…
Ears problems are not be ignored as it is the most important part of the human beauty. Everyone wants to have perfect ears. People have ear defects due to any injury or may be by birth. There are many techniques which help people in getting perfectly shaped ears.
What is Otoplasty?
The surgery which is done to change the position, dimensions, and contour of the ear is known as Otoplasty. The best age for this surgery is five but these days adults also have it for cosmetic purpose.
Types of Otoplasty
Risks Involved In Otoplasty
- You may have long-lasting scars behind your ear.
- You ear might be unevenly placed and may require another surgery.
- When you undergo Otoplasty the skin sensation in that area can temporarily or permanently get affected.
- The affected area may get infected while removing the stiches.
- It may also cause bleeding, infection, allergic reaction and an adverse anaesthesia reaction in some cases.
- Sometimes it becomes difficult to remove the sutures during ear Otoplasty.
Precautions to Be Taken After Surgery
- Do not touch and rub the ear in access.
- If you have had a setback Otoplasty surgeries then wear a headband.
- Don’t smoke during the recovery phase.
- Be calm when you see fluid coming out of the ear, it is common after the surgery.
- Don’t lie straight on the bed use a pillow to keep your head high.
- Avoid continued exposure to extreme temperature conditions etc.
Our doctors at redefined plastic surgery & hair transplant believe in personalised approach towards our patients and understand that the surgery can be a scary approach for people and that is why we make sure that people understand all the necessary details that are involved with the process of Otoplasty including the costs involved, the possible risks, the methods, for the preparation of the surgery, and the result of the surgery.
The jawline is frequently regarded as the base of an alluring face and is a key element that frames your face. It can drastically alter one’s appearance. Lack of symmetry or definition in the jawline might make someone self-conscious and unsatisfied with their look. This perceived imperfection can result in a poor body image, impacting…
Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Not happy with the looks of your lips? Wish to change the size of your lips? Consult Dr. Harikiran Chekuri of REDEFINE, Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Centre in Hyderabad. Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Lip reduction surgery, also called Cheiloplasty, is a surgery carried out…