Bio FUE hair transplant in India can be a great option if you suffer from severe hair loss and are looking for better ways to increase your hair growth and desire thicker and denser hair. Redefine Hair Transplant Clinic offers reliable and result-oriented Bio-FUE hair transplant in India by Dr. Harikiran Chekuri. He is a highly skilled and accomplished hair transplant…
Mesotherapy Treatment in Hyderabad
At Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre, you will receive the most-effective mesotherapy treatment in Hyderabad.
You may have opted for different hair loss remedies like oil, lotions, and many more. But none of them can resolve your hair loss problem.
Redefine has a proven solution for your hair loss problem: Hair Mesotherapy.
At Redefine, we offer mesotherapy treatment in Hyderabad under the supervision of our Medical Head, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri. Dr. Harikiran is best known for his expertise in providing the most desirable and natural-looking Hair Transplant in Hyderabad.
Now, let’s have an overview of hair mesotherapy, cost, procedure, benefits, and more.
What is Hair Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical procedure that fights hair loss and promotes hair development. It entails injecting a nutrient-rich solution into the scalp’s mesoderm. Mesoderm is the membrane that sits between the skin’s tissue and the fat layer.
Medicines, enzymes, hormone regulators, amino acids, vasodilators, and other substances are used in mesotherapy injections. The medication encourages hair growth and is used to keep baldness at bay.
After a hair transplant, we can also use mesotherapy on the transplanted region to boost hair regrowth. It has the potential to improve and speed up the development of new hair follicles.
How much is the mesotherapy cost in Hyderabad?
The mesotherapy cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 3500 per injection. The cost of mesotherapy depends on the severity of your hair loss and the number of sessions required. So, the charges can be around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 for five to eight injections.
In case you have severe hair loss, and the mesotherapy results prove to be inefficient in achieving desired hair regrowth, our doctor may suggest hair transplantation. Don’t worry; our hair transplant techniques are highly advanced and reliable. Besides, we have kept the price of our hair transplant services so that you can avail of them at a reasonable rate. Get more detailed information on Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad here.
How is Hair Mesotherapy Performed?
- Our doctor will assess the hair loss and recommend the appropriate number of mesotherapy sessions.
- The majority of mesotherapy treatments are painless. Hence, there is no need for anaesthesia.
- Our doctor will administer injections that contain the following formula:
1. Medications like vasodilators and antibiotics
2. Hormones like thyroxin and calcitonin
3. Enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
4. Vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts
- Our doctor using a micro-needle injects the solution into the scalp at differing depths ranging from 1 to 4 millimetres.
- You will observe thin or patchy hair covered with natural hair within a few weeks of mesotherapy.
Recovery after Hair Mesotherapy:
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive treatment option. It takes the shortest amount of time to recover. In most instances, you can resume your daily activities immediately following your session.If there are swelling and discomfort after the procedure, you will only need to rest for one day.
Advantages of Hair Mesotherapy:
- Hair Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, simpler, and less costly treatment for hair development.
- It increases hair quality, decreases hair loss, and encourages the growth of new hair follicles.
- It also promotes hair follicle regeneration by stimulating hair growth, reducing inflammation, and promoting tissue reconstruction.
- Where hair patches may appear blotchy, this treatment brings skin cells closer together.
- It tightens the skin, making the hair’s scalp appear fuller.
Side-effects of Hair Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a painless and safe treatment. There aren’t many side effects. However, depending on your endurance, you can experience the following side effects:
- Dark patches
Mesotherapy hair loss treatment can eliminate the need for more costly and painful surgeries. You should also adopt a nutritional diet for the best and fastest results. Make sure you stick to our hair expert’s recommended workout routine.
Why Should You Choose Redefine Clinic for mesotherapy treatment in Hyderabad?
Book an appointment at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre to experience hair regrowth with non-surgical hair mesotherapy treatment in Hyderabad.
Debunking The Myths Of Hair Transplant Hair problems like baldness, thinning, and hair loss negatively impacts an individual’s appearance and confidence. Such hair issues can be discouraging, especially for people whose careers or on-screen personas require a well-groomed appearance. The best option available to them is a hair transplant in Hyderabad. Due to technological advancements and online content, hair transplant…
Scalp micropigmentation (SMP) is an advanced and innovative cosmetic treatment for hair loss and thinning. This non-invasive concealing technique, also called hair tattoo, uses medical-grade, permanent inks to place tiny, layered dots on the scalp to create an illusion of thicker, fuller hair in people with scalp visibility, thinning hair, and donor area insufficiency. Scalp…
Frequently Asked Questions
You should not consider hair mesotherapy if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are on anticoagulants
- are allergic to the medications used in mesotherapy
- have abrasion or infection in the area that needs therapy
- have cardiac, liver, kidney, or pancreatic disease
Well, it depends on the severity of your hair loss. You may require maintenance after six months or maybe after one year.
Hair mesotherapy may minimize the need for more costly and invasive hair restoration surgery. However, you should eat a healthy diet and exercise directed by your doctor for the best results.