Hair Transplant in Gachibowli
Hair transplant in Gachibowli is one of the most popular hair restoration treatments in the city. The appearance of a receding hairline and thinning hair can be distressing, causing anxiety and lowering your self-esteem.
However, with the best hair transplant in Gachibowli, this problem can be addressed. It not only provides long-term results, but it also boosts your confidence and makes you appear younger.
Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation Center is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Gachibowli, providing cutting-edge hair restoration treatments for unmatched natural results.
We have established a standard of excellence in the field of hair transplant in Gachibowli. To provide our patients with optimum comfort, our clinic blends the latest technology and equipment with the highest degree of safety.
In 2014, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, one of the top plastic and hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad, established Redefine, one of the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad, with the sole purpose of positively changing people’s lives.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri has successfully performed thousands of hair transplants in Hyderabad throughout his 14-years career. National and international celebrities are among his patients.
Our clinic was ranked number one in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery centres in Hyderabad by the Times of India Health Survey in 2019. Our clinic has won 14+ awards over the years.
For our experience, good individualized treatment, exceptional results, friendly atmosphere, and inexpensive hair transplant cost in Hyderabad, we are the most recommended clinic for hair transplant in Gachibowli.
FUE, Bio-FUE, PRP, mesotherapy, and scalp micropigmentation are some of the hair restoration treatments we provide. We also offer eyebrowhair transplants,beard hair transplants and female hair transplantsin Gachibowli.
Now, let’s know,
Benefits of Getting a Hair Transplant
- A hair transplant improves your appearance by providing dense, long hair.
- Your transplanted hair will function similarly to your natural hair.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a long-term treatment for hair loss.
- There is a faster recovery time than with conventional hair restoration therapies.
- Because our surgeon employs local anaesthesia, the procedure is relatively painless.
- Postoperative care is simple and can be done at home.
- After a hair transplant, there are no long-term side effects.
Cost of Hair Transplant at Redefine
Hair restoration can be done in a variety of ways, and the cost of each differs. Hair transplant cost in Hyderabad starts at Rs. 40 per graft for FUE hair transplant at Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation Center. Each graft has one to four hair follicles.
Hair transplantation is one of the most common hair loss treatments .It not only restores your hair, but it also restores your confidence and youthfulness. Hence, choosing a trustworthy clinic with a high success rate is always best to get a desirable hair transplant in Gachibowli.
Redefine Plastic Surgery, and Hair Transplantation Center is renowned for providing the best hair transplant in Gachibowli and Hyderabad. We have evolved to be one of the best hair transplant clinics in Hyderabad under the leadership of Dr. Harikiran Chekuri.
The entire process is completed at our centre at the lowest possible hair transplant cost in Hyderabad, from consultation to treatment and post-treatment medicine.
Now, let’s know,
Types of Hair Transplant Offered at Redefine
Hair transplantation using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a more advanced procedure. In FUE, the hair transplant surgeon uses a micro-punch tool to harvest single hair grafts from the donor area and implant them into the recipient or balding area. Our hair transplant centre in Gachibowli is known for its cutting-edge technologies and natural-looking outcomes.
2. Bio-FUEThe Bio-FUE hair transplant method is a more advanced variant of the FUE hair transplant procedure. Hair grafts are removed from the donor area and placed in a platelet-rich plasma-PRP solution. PRP is a nutrient-rich solution that helps hair grafts survive outside the body. It also boosts the growth factors in the hair graft. These grafts are placed in the recipient area by the surgeon. In this process, we use our proprietary technique to graft and implant hair follicles and inject bio-growth factors into the scalp to promote hair development and make them healthier and stronger.
Recovery After Hair Transplant
- After your treatment, you should stay out of the sun and avoid heat for a few days.
- Avoid strenuous exercise immediately after the transplant.
- The newly transplanted hair will fall out after a few days, but it will regrow within a few months, giving you a fuller appearance.
- Most patients can resume their normal activities two to five days after the transplant.
- In a few months, you should notice new hair growth. After six to nine months, most patients would experience 60 percent new hair growth.
Why Choose Redefine for Hair Transplant in Gachibowli?
- Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation Centre is outfitted with the most cutting-edge technology, guaranteeing that our patients receive the finest possible care and results using the least intrusive hair restoration process.
- During the initial consultation, our chief surgeon, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad, will go through the treatment plan for your hair transplant in detail.
- We strive to make your hair transplant as comfortable and uncomplicated as possible.
- We provide the ideal solution for all of your hair problems, and we do it better than you can imagine.
- At Redefine, we guarantee advanced and result-oriented hair transplant in Gachibowli.
- We have a team of highly experienced and friendly doctors and technicians who ensure each patient receives personalized attention and care.
- We offer you affordable and best hair transplant in Gachibowli without sacrificing your safety or quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, hair transplants are considered permanent, and working with qualified doctors is essential. Because the transplanted hair comes from the back of the scalp, where it is genetically more permanent, hair transplants are permanent. An expert hair transplant surgeon is required because the hair must be transplanted with future hair growth in mind.