“Arm lift scars after 1 year” is a common topic of discussion among individuals considering arm lift surgery in Hyderabad. These scars, which result from surgery to enhance the upper arm’s appearance, can concern many. At Redefine Plastic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is an expert in addressing such concerns. He is one of the…
Lipoma Removal In Hyderabad
Redefine Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Center is an award-winning premier clinic in Hyderabad specializing in cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, dermatology, and advanced hair transplant. Further, it is one of the most preferred centers for lipoma removal in Hyderabad.
Our clinic is known for its warm, caring, and excellent patient care that is offered with respect and compassion.At Redefine, our team of doctors and surgeons is dedicated to creating natural-looking outcomes in a safe medical setting.
We provide a comprehensive range of non-surgical and surgical treatment choices.Still, our strength lies in helping you in selecting the best option following a thorough assessment of your needs and preferences. So, whether you need expert skincare guidance, laser skin resurfacing, facial injectables, or a surgical procedure, we can help.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri – Our Founder
- MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon
- 14+ years’experience
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is one of the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, specializing in reconstructive plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, and hair transplantation. To date, he has performed over 6000 successful surgeries and is well-known for providing excellent treatment for lipoma removal in Hyderabad.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri excelled academically by being a gold medalist in MBBS, MS, and MCh (Plastic Surgery). His passion and dedication towards his chosen field have helped him achieve global recognition. Over the years, he has treated many international and national celebrities.
He is the founder of Redefine Hair Transplant &Plastic Surgery Center, a world-class cosmetic surgery clinic fitted with the most advanced technology where patients are assured top-notch treatment.
Now, let’s understand what lipoma is?
A lipoma is a tissue mass that forms just beneath the skin and is round or oval. It is composed of fat and moves when touched.Generally, they don’t hurt and can develop anywhere on the body, although the most common sites are the arms, back, torso, shoulders, and neck.
Lipomas are soft tissue benign tumors that grow slowly. They are mostly harmless, anda majority of them do not require treatment. However, if you have a lipoma that is bothering you or is painful, you can visit Redefine Hair Transplant & Plastic Surgery Center for lipoma removal in Hyderabad.
What are the causes of a lipoma?
It is unknown what causes lipoma to grow. Men and women in their forties and fifties are more likely to get them. They also tend to run in families. Lipomas may appear after an injury, though doctors arenot sure if this is the cause.
Further, they can happen due to medical conditions like:
- Cowden syndrome
- Adiposis dolorosa
- Gardner’s syndrome
- Madelung’s disease
What are the symptoms of a lipoma?
Lipomas are generally not painful, but they can be if they press against a nerve or form near a joint. Many individuals with lipomas are completely unaware of their condition. You can have multiple lipomas.
- Lipomas are encapsulated and do not spread to the tissues around them.
- Dependingon the location, size, and presence of blood vessels, some lipomas might cause pain and discomfort.
- The fatty soft lumps of tissue are often round or oval in appearance.
- They sit just beneath the skin’s surface, moving when touched.
- Lipomas are usually smaller than 2 inches in diameter; however, they can grow.
What are the procedures for lipoma removal in Hyderabad?
There are several ways in which lipoma can be removed. However, before starting with the treatment, our doctor will review your medical history, conduct a physical examination, discuss your expectations, and recommend the best lipoma removal option.
If required, we may ask you to undergo an X-ray, CT scan, or MRI scan to understand the lipoma’s location and depth and whether it has blood vessels or is pressing against a nerve.
Surgery: A lipoma can be surgically removed. Making a small slit in the skin and then squeezing out the lipoma is one way. During the surgery, the patient is generally given a local anesthetic and can go home the same day.
To entirely remove larger lipomas, our doctor may need to make a larger incision.
Liposuction: Liposuction can also be used to eliminate certain lipomas. The doctor at our clinic will have to make an incision into the lump and introduce a thin, hollow tube through it. They will then suction the fat cells out of the body with the tube.
We send the lipoma material to a laboratory for analysis after surgery. Once the wound heals after surgery, you will mostly have a minor scar.
Why choose Redefine Hair Transplant & Plastic Surgery Center for lipoma removal in Hyderabad?
- Our many awards, including the most recent No 1 Plastic Surgery Center in Twin States, 2020-2021, attest to our reputation for providing high-quality patient care. It is a testament to the unwavering ethics and professionalism of our doctors.
- We consider ourselves a results-oriented practice backed by passion and commitment to quality patient care and delivered by a team of medical experts.
- At Redefine, we place a premium on your health and safety. Our surgical facility meetsinternational standards, and our medical equipment is most sophisticated and advanced. Our doctors follow infection-prevention methods that are constantly being updated.
- Many of our patients come to us through referrals because a close friend or family member had exceptional care from us earlier.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, they don’t turn cancerous at any point in time. Lipomas are just soft lumps under your skin.
You may need to undergo lipoma removal surgery if:
- It is a malignant condition
- Ishuge or rapidly expanding
- Createssymptoms like pain and discomfort
- Interfereswith the body’s normal functions
- Distressespeople for cosmetic reasons
- The doctor is unsure whether it is a lipoma or another form of tumor.
Generally, there are no side effects for lipoma removal surgery.It is a day-care procedure, and you do not require hospitalization.
No, even people with average weight are vulnerable to this disease. Neither being overweight or underweight makes you vulnerable or safe from this ailment.
Globally, over 1.6 million people opted for surgical cosmetic procedures, including tummy tucks, in 2021. A tummy tuck can be a game-changer for many seeking a flatter abdomen. However, like any surgical procedure, it leaves a scar. Many wonder about the appearance of the “tummy tuck scar after 3 years“. Under the expert care of…
Have you ever felt self-conscious about your protruding stomach despite all the diet and exercise you have tried? A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, could be a solution for you. It is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the stomach area and tightens the abdominal muscles to create a flatter, more toned…