Eyebrows are among the most striking elements on the face for both women and men. They enhance and draw attention to your eyes and accentuate the shape of your face. Your eyebrows can communicate not just your external appearance but also your moods to others. So it can not be very pleasant if you notice that your…
Brow Lift in Hyderabad
As we get older, our brows tend to shift downwards. The space between the brows and eyelashes narrows as the skin loses flexibility with age. Lowered brows may give the appearance of being weary, irritated, or depressed. A brow lift can provide these areas with a smoother, younger, appealing, and relaxed appearance.
Brow lift surgery is an advanced procedure that necessitates extreme precision and skill. As a result, if you want an effective and safe brow lift in Hyderabad, you must always consult a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon. You can be confident in the results of your brow lift if you choose a qualified surgeon.
At Redefine Clinic, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri offers advanced and effective brow lift surgery in Hyderabad. He is one of the top plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, with more than 14 years of experience.
Moreover, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri has performed brow lifts on several patients with positive results. He has completed over 6000 surgeries. Also, he is skilled in various cosmetic procedures such as hair transplantation, lip surgery, breast augmentation, nose reshaping, etc.
Please continue reading this article to learn more about brow lifts, their cost, procedure, and benefits.
What Exactly is a Brow Lift?
A brow lift or forehead lift is a cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of deep creases across the forehead. It also helps achieve a natural and youthful look by minimizing frown lines between the brows and uplifting drooping brows.
Saggy skin above the eyes can hinder vision, and several patients report that their vision improved after having a brow lift. A slight shift in brow position can give you a younger-looking, natural and balanced face.
Now, let’s know,
When and why should you have a brow lift?
Eyebrow lifts are popular among both men and women for a variety of purposes, including:
- To reduce deep creases across the forehead
- To reduce the appearance of droopy and loosened upper eyelid skin.
- To minimize frown lines in the nasal area.
- To enhance vision.
- To achieve an open-eyed and younger look
Who is Suitable for a Brow Lift?
A brow lift is not suitable for everyone. You might be if you meet specific criteria, such as:
- You are physically and medically fit.
- You don’t smoke.
- You have realistic expectations about your appearance.
What is the Cost of Brow Lift in Hyderabad?
The brow lift cost in Hyderabad ranges from 50,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR. If it is combined with eyelid surgery or a facelift, the price may reduce.
The cost of a brow lift also depends on several factors, including:
- The surgeon’s expertise
- Pre-operative examinations
- Extent of lift
- Charges of an anesthesiologist
- Techniques employed
- Hospital facilities
- The standard of post-operative care
Patients will gain lifetime confidence and self-esteem for a one-time payment of the procedure. It will be a win-win situation for the patients. We value our patient’s successful outcomes.
Let’s look at,
The Actual Procedure of Brow Lift
- Your surgeon may administer intravenous sedation or general anesthesia to keep you comfortable during your brow lift surgery.
- Your surgeon may use an endoscope (a surgical video camera) and special instruments to reposition, modify, or remove the tissue and muscle beneath the skin through tiny incisions made in your hairline if you have an endoscopic brow lift.
- This procedure minimizes the appearance of furrows and fine lines on the forehead. The surgeon can make incisions at the scalp or temples to correct low-positioned or droopy brows.
- Your surgeon may make small incisions from the ear to target particular brow areas if you have a coronal brow lift.
- The incision lines are well concealed by your hair or the natural contours of your face.
- The surgeon may use removable or absorbable sutures, surgical tape, skin adhesives, and/or specific clips to close the incisions.
What are the Potential Benefits of a Brow Lift?
Some of the advantages of a brow lift are:
- Younger-looking skin with fewer wrinkles and saggy skin.
- Minimal visible scarring and side effects.
- Long-lasting results.
- Safe procedure.
- Requires only a few hours.
However, depending on the type of surgery, the time may vary.
Is there any risk in having a brow lift?
Brow lift surgery, like any other surgery, has some risks. Some of the possible and temporary risks include:
- Poor scarring.
- Weak brow movement.
- Reaction to anesthesia.
- Allergic reactions.
What can I expect following the procedure?
Following the surgery, you will be monitored in a recovery area. Depending on the surgeon’s preference, you may go home or spend the night. When you return home, you will be subject to the following rules:
- To alleviate pain, take medication.
- Take special care of the incisions.
- Keep an eye out for complications.
If you are thinking about getting a brow lift but aren’t sure if it’s right for you, visit ReDefine Clinic for an expert consultation.
Although brow lift procedures do not cause severe pain, minor soreness and brow tightness are common side effects. The medications can easily manage these side effects.
Following surgery, you may experience numbness in the incision area and on the top of the scalp, which may progress to itching. The surgery may also result in bruising and swelling around the cheeks and eyes.
After surgery, the doctor may remove the sutures and staples in your face after a week. The surgeon would also remove any temporary fixation screws that were used. The swelling in the face will subside in about a week.
Doctors may advise you to keep your head elevated for at least two days after surgery to reduce the swelling. You can also gently apply ice packs.
You will be encouraged to walk around the day after the surgery. On the second day, patients can gently shower around the incision areas. It takes about 1-2 weeks to get back to your daily routine after surgery.
You can continue exercising 2-4 weeks after the surgery. However, you should speak with your surgeon to learn more about which activities are permissible and which are not.
The effects of brow lift surgery last for approximately 10-15 years. If you think it is necessary, you may perform another brow lift. However, before you make a decision, you must consult your doctor.
Who can go for an eyebrow hair transplant? Using cosmetic products to “fill in” eyebrow hairs has traditionally been the solution for thin or sparse brows. However, a more permanent option, the brow transplant, is gaining popularity. An eyebrow transplant is a procedure in which a cosmetic or plastic surgeon transplants your hair. While the…
Hi All We are happy to share this. According to Times of India Health Survey-2018, Redefine Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center received No.1 Rank in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Hyderabad Clinics No.2 Rank in Trichology, Hyderabad City Clinics.