Not happy with the looks of your lips? Wish to change the size of your lips? Consult Dr. Harikiran Chekuri of REDEFINE, Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Centre in Hyderabad. Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Lip reduction surgery, also called Cheiloplasty, is a surgery carried out to reduce the size of your lips.…
HIFU Treatment In Hyderabad
Many people are worried about their looks and constantly try out new products to keep the face free from wrinkles and other facial issues. However, due to hormonal changes or extreme weather, our face starts witnessing changes. Wrinkles, fine line and uneven skin tone are common cases which make an individual worries about the looks. If you are among those and tried all products, then HIFU treatment is your option. High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a relatively new and advanced form of technology which has been popularized recently. We provides HIFU Treatment In Hyderabad.
HIFU is a form of treatment applies the use of focused high beam concentrated ultrasonic energy in the form of handheld devices. These ultrasonic rays are noninvasive and used in various body parts like face and neck.
Surgeons undertaking this treatment know well on how effective this treatment can be. We at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre have successfully operated HIFU treatment on patients with wrinkles and other facial issues.
Before & After:
HIFU Body Contouring Treatment in Hyderabad
Advantages of HIFU treatment:
This treatment promotes the rejuvenation and collagen formation which in turns helps in the reaffirming and tightening of loose saggy skin segments.
- It helps in correcting fine lines and wrinkles.
- This technology can be also used for breaking down the fat deposits in the body
- It also works in facial sculpting
How is HIFU performed?
- After the analysis of the patient’s skin, our physicians will decide the skin penetration, density and the depth of the ultrasonic waves present in the handheld devices.
- During the procedure, the patient may feel light pricking and heat sensation but for his purpose provision of local anesthesia is given to the patient.
- Each session might last for 30 to 60 minutes depending upon the purpose of treatment and severity.
- After the HIFU treatment, one can resume daily activities but has to take care to apply sunscreen lotion whenever going outside.
- To observe the change one is advised to have a session or at least six to 8 weeks from Redefine plastic surgery and hair transplant
Why go for treatment at our center
At Redefine plastic surgery and hair transplant Centre we are in no hurry to straightforwardly perform the procedure but first, the analysis of the patient skin or the extent of disease is examined by skillful and knowledge practitioner dermatologist. And the initial preparation of clean up is always done by a trained nurse as we believe in quality with trust and results.
We undertake proper consultation to make the patient understand about the treatment and the cost involved. We ensure that patients coming for HIFU treatment get value to the money and gets younger wrinkle free look.
What is lipoma and how long does it take to recover after lipoma removal?Any unexplained lump or swelling on our body sets the alarms ringing. So it is pretty natural for you to be concerned if you find a soft lump beneath your skin. These soft lumps that feel like they are composed of some…
Lipoma lump is a deposit of lump under the skin and it is harmless. The lump is generally formed on back, shoulders and neck. The lump is soft and there will not be any trace of pain. If you feel inconvenient with the lump, it can be removed by a Plastic Surgeon. The rubbery bulging…