Breast Augmentation Surgery in Hyderabad
Properly shaped breasts enhance a woman’s physical beauty and boost her confidence. However, post-pregnancy and aging can affect the shape of breasts.
Breast augmentation surgery in Hyderabad is the best way to regain those firm breasts efficiently.
At Redefine Plastic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri offers safe and natural-looking breast augmentation surgery. During the consultation, he can provide complete information about the breast augmentation process, risks, and costs.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is considered one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He has more than 14 years of experience and has completed over 6000 surgeries.
We ensure that every woman patient visiting us gets good treatment and value for the money without risking their lives. So, connect with us to get more information on breast augmentation surgery in Hyderabad at Redefine.
Overview of Breast Augmentation SurgeryBreasts are one of the most important features of the female body. Having properly shaped breasts enhances not only the physical beauty of a woman but also boosts her self-esteem.
Getting back to firm breasts is not easy. The breast tissues start to get loose when a woman is in her late thirties. This is more prominent in women who have undergone pregnancy and have breastfed their children. Sagging breasts may also result from varying body weight.
Breast augmentation or breast implant surgery, also known as mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to increase breast size. This process involves surgically placing breast implants under chest muscles or breast tissue.
However, we at Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplant Center have made it possible for you to get back firm and well-shaped breasts.
We offer a wide range of breast augmentation surgery in Hyderabad to help you have fuller and more attractive busts.
Take First Step Towards Alluring Figure
Book an Appointment Now!
Cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery in HyderabadThe cost of breast augmentation surgery in Hyderabad depends on the type of treatment you need. At Redefine Plastic Surgery Center, the surgery can cost you nearly Rs. 90,000 to 2 lakhs, much less than any corporate hospital in the city. The accurate cost can only be determined when you consult with our surgeon.
Now, let’s see,
Who Can Go for Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- One simple way to know if you are a good candidate for breast augmentation is to question yourself whether you are happy with the appearance of your breasts or not.
- If your breast is too small and doesn’t compliment your body shape, you automatically become a good candidate for the surgery.
- Breast implants can be suitable for anyone with good mental and physical health.
You are probably not a suitable candidate for this procedure:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have breast cancer or abnormal mammography.
Types of Breast AugmentationThe two most common types of breast augmentation are breast implants and fat transfer augmentation. Many alternatives are available within those two categories depending on how you want your breasts to feel and look. For certain breast implants, only specific ages are FDA-approved. Before deciding on breast augmentation, it is crucial to conduct extensive research, understand the benefits and drawbacks of each choice, and consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
The most popular kind of breast augmentation uses breast implants. Options for breast implants include:Saline implants: These implants contain sterile saline (salt water). Your body will naturally remove and absorb the saline if the implant ruptures inside your breast.
Structured saline implants: These implants feature an interior structure that makes them feel more natural and is filled with sterile saline.
Silicone implants: These breast implants are composed of silicone gel. The gel may seep into your breast or remain inside the implant’s shell if it breaks. If you use silicone implants, you might need to schedule routine checkups with your plastic surgeon to ensure the implants function properly.
Form-stable implants: They are made of thick silicone gel and are firmer than conventional implants. They are often called “gummy bear” breast implants since they keep their shape even if the implant shell breaks. For form-stable breast implants, the surgical incision must be deeper.
Round implants: These breast implants often provide the appearance of bigger breasts. Since the implants are round on both sides, if they rotate out of position, your breast’s appearance usually is unaffected.
Smooth implants: These breast implants provide the softest sensation than other implants. Compared to other implants, smooth breast implants typically make breast movement look more natural.
Textured implants: These implants cause scar tissue to stick to the implant, which reduces their tendency to move around inside your breast.
Fat Transfer Augmentation:Using liposuction, your surgeon will extract fat from another part of your body and inject it into your breasts during a fat transfer breast augmentation. This kind of augmentation is typically chosen by patients who want a modest increase in breast size.
Mostly, your surgeon may remove fat from body parts such as the abdomen, the sides, and the lower back of your abdomen, back, and thighs.
How is Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
- The main components of the surgery are breast implants. The 1st step to achieving a natural-appearing breast implant is to spend time with your surgeon to get the right size and shape.
- You will find many different sizes and shapes of implants at our clinic. It will become almost mathematical to choose which implant will fit best with your particular body frame.
- In the 24 hours leading up to your procedure, prepare according to your surgeon’s instructions. You won’t feel discomfort because the surgery will probably be done under general anesthesia.
- One of the following three incision types will be used by your surgeon to implant the breast implants:
- Inframammary (beneath your breast)
- Axillary (underarm)
- Periareolar (in the tissue surrounding the nipples)
- Then, the surgeon will separate the breast tissue from the muscles and tissue of your chest to create a pocket. These pockets will hold your implants in the middle of your breasts.
- Once the shell has been implanted, your surgeon will fill the chosen implants with a sterile saline solution. They will already be filled if you prefer silicone.
- After properly placing the implants, the surgeon will close the incisions and bandage them with surgical tape and glue.
- Once the anesthetic has worn off completely, you will be free to return home after being monitored in the observation room.
Recovery & Aftercare for Breast Augmentation SurgeryIt is crucial to note that there is no set healing time because each woman’s body is different. Most surgeons believe that full recovery takes around six weeks. However, some women may notice that they feel better after about a week. After the surgery, women generally wear a surgical dressing which includes a support bra or wraps. A woman can experience swelling and bruising after the surgery, but these resolve in 1-2 weeks. Most patients go back to work within 3-5 days. Some need pain medications for a couple of days. One can expect complete recovery after 4-6 weeks of surgery.
- Stay hydrated
- Wear a surgical bra and comfortable clothing
- Take prescribed medication
- Take adequate sleep and rest
- Take 3 to 5 days off from work
Breast augmentations are a popular cosmetic procedure with excellent clinical satisfaction rates. The risks and potential side effects of having breast augmentation surgery must be carefully considered. Consult a board-certified and experienced plastic surgeon and discuss your goals, requirements, and concerns. Visit or book an appointment at Redefine Clinic to learn more about breast augmentation surgery in Hyderabad.