Not happy with the looks of your lips? Wish to change the size of your lips? Consult Dr. Harikiran Chekuri of REDEFINE, Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Centre in Hyderabad. Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Lip reduction surgery, also called Cheiloplasty, is a surgery carried out to reduce the size of your lips.…
Chemical Peel Treatment in Hyderabad
Chemical Peel Treatment in Hyderabad: Are you looking for the best Chemical Peel Treatment in Hyderabad? We at Redefine offer affordable Chemical Peel Cost in Hyderabad. Everyone wants a flawless skin to look beautiful and admiring all the time. But with time we face skin problems such as wrinkles, dark spots, acne and many more. These days there are many techniques to get a flawless skin and shine bright always and chemical peel is one of the methods. We provides Chemical Peel Treatment Cost in Hyderabad.
What Is Chemical Peel?
It is technique in which a chemical solution is applied on the skin which exfoliates the skin and ultimately the skin peels off. Chemical peel makes the skin look and feel nice. This technique removes fine lines under the eyes and from around the neck, reduces wrinkles which are caused by aging and sun damage, remove mild scars, treat many types of acne, and also reduce freckles, aging spots, and dark spots caused due to birth control pills and pregnancy.
Chemical Peel Cost in Hyderabad
Procedure of Chemical Peel
- It is an outpatient procedure which is treated at the doctor’s office or in a surgery centre.
- Before the procedure starts the doctor cleans off the skin properly where chemical peel is to be done.
- After cleaning the chemical solution is applied on small areas of your skin.
- During the procedure you may feel burning sensation for about five to ten minutes. Doctor will put cool compresses on the skin to give you relief from the stinging sensation.
- If you go for a deeper peel the doctor will prescribe you few pain medications.
Complications after Undergoing Chemical Peel
- After chemical peel surgery your skin may develop a permanent or temporary colour change.
- In some cases scarring may result in certain areas of the skin.
- People who have herpes outbreaks can have cold blisters after chemical peel surgery.
- In some cases people also suffer from some type of skin infection.
Overview of Chemical Peel in Hyderabad
Chemical Peel Treatment Clinic in Hyderabad
Our doctors at redefined plastic surgery & hair transplant believe in personalised approach towards our patients and understand that the surgery can be a scary approach for people and that is why we explain all the necessary details that are involved with the process of ranging from the costs involved, the possible risks, the methods, for preparing for the surgery, and the outcome of the surgery to the patients.
Who can go for an eyebrow hair transplant? Using cosmetic products to “fill in” eyebrow hairs has traditionally been the solution for thin or sparse brows. However, a more permanent option, the brow transplant, is gaining popularity. An eyebrow transplant is a procedure in which a cosmetic or plastic surgeon transplants your hair. While the…
The dimple surgery is thirty-minute process that is designed to help you have the best smile ever. The end result is usually subtle, but all the same, many people love the dimples created. Many people out there perceive dimples as an endearing feature. They can not only enhance your smile, but also brighten your smile,…