According to studies, a majority of women are not happy with their breasts’ natural size. While it is common knowledge that many women prefer breast augmentation procedures to obtain fuller, rounder breasts, it may not be as well known that some women seek surgical intervention to reduce the size of their breasts. Breast hypertrophy, also…
Female Hair Transplant in Hyderabad
At ReDefine Hair Transplant Centre, you will receive the best Female Hair Transplant in Hyderabad at affordable costs. ReDefine Hair Clinic is one of the leading Hair Transplant Center in Hyderabad. We have 15+ years of an experienced hair transplant surgeon, Dr Harikiran Chekuri.
He is the Founder of ReDefine and one of the top-rated Hair Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad. Moreover, he has performed more than 6000+ successful surgeries, including hair transplant, face, body contouring, breast surgeries.
Now, let’s learn about hair loss in women and how a hair transplant can benefit women suffering from severe hair loss problems.
Similar to men, females too start losing hair after a certain age. There are many reasons why women face massive hair fall. Some of these are- stress, irregular menstrual period, genetic, pregnancy, and other health issues.
Although for men, hair restoration is a good option for a positive reason, this isn’t the case for women. Many women have diffuse hair loss; instead, an overall thinning in all head areas – including sides and back. These are the locations where we extract the hair for the transplantation process.
Women’s hair transplantation at our hair transplant centre in Hyderabad is done after proper medical evaluation and diagnosis. During this diagnosis, our hair transplant surgeon will also decide whether FUE or FUT treatment is required. In many cases, women may again undergo non-surgical treatment like PRP for better results.
Read on to learn about female hair transplant, their cost, procedure, benefits, and more.
Female hair transplant is as same as it is for men. Here excision of healthy hair follicles is done from your back portion of the scalp. Then those hair follicles are implanted into your affected area.
The transplanted hair looks and works the same as your natural hair. You will get beautiful hair with the right length and density a few months after the surgery. The treatment is very beneficial for female pattern baldness.
How much does the Female Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad?
The hair transplant cost in Hyderabad for women varies from person to person according to their requirements. If your problem area needs more hair grafts, then the price will increase accordingly. The cost of 1 graft is between Rs. 40 to Rs. 60 based on the technique of hair transplant used. The starting cost for 1000 grafts will be Rs. 40000 approximately. To know the total cost of a female hair transplant in Hyderabad at our clinic, visit us right now.
Which women are a good candidate for hair transplantation?
At Redefine Hair Transplant Centre, we get a massive request from women who want to undergo hair transplantation treatment. But our surgeons don’t accept every case. Only after proper examination and result prediction, we offer the treatment.
According to our hair experts, only 2% to 5% of women with hair loss can benefit from hair loss treatment. Women candidates best suited for female hair transplant in Hyderabad are:
- Suffering severe hair loss due to mechanical or traction alopecia.
- Already underwent a hair transplant surgery earlier.
- Women carrying a distinct pattern of baldness similar to the male. It includes a hairline recession, vertex thinning, and other reasons.
- Suffering hair loss due to trauma like a chemical burn or scarring from accidents.
How is Female Hair Transplant Performed?
1. Extracting the hair follicles
Your hair transplant surgeon will harvest grafts with a minimum transaction to protect the grafts and the donor region. Usually, no shaving of the scalp is done before a hair transplant in women. The hair grafts are well-preserved and maximally used to avoid wastage.
2. Transplanting the hair grafts
The primary goal here is to have natural and desired results. Your surgeon will implant the grafts into the small incisions made in the recipient area while observing the existing hair’s right angle and direction.
3. After the transplant
- We give postoperative guidelines to our patients.
- The implanted hair will fall out after two to three weeks, and new hair will grow after four to five months.
- Within a year, you will have a fuller head.
Post-Treatment Precautions :
Recovery and Expectation :
Benefits of Female Hair Transplant :
Side-effects of hair transplant treatment:
Side-effects of a hair transplant are usually minor and fade away within a few weeks. Some of the possible side-effects include:
Why Should You Choose ReDefine Center for a Female Hair Transplant?
- Upon seeking medical assistance from our women’s hair transplant surgeons, there will be a change in your self-confidence and esteem.
- We are dedicated to offering unique and patient-friendly hair transplant treatment without any chance of failure.
- We investigate the root cause of hair loss. Then find the solution for a positive result.
- We use modern hair restoration techniques, each woman client visiting us is given a sense of confidence to get a positive outcome.
- Every woman wants to have long and smooth hair and re-define the style. We ensure that you get your style back and be confident when meeting people.
- The best thing about our service we don’t compromise on the quality of our treatment and provide it at minimum cost.
- At our state-of-the-art clinic, we ensure you get professional and result-oriented female hair transplant in Hyderabad.
If you’re experiencing severe hair loss, it is worth booking an appointment with Dr Harikiran Chekuri to seek the best suitable hair restoration treatment at low costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hair transplantation involves implanting live tissue into your scalp. Like the other organ transplants, your body can reject implanted hair grafts if they are from another person who is genetically incompatible with you.
A person can receive hair grafts from an identical twin as they are genetically similar. But the twin must have good hair in the donor area.
We can improve the effect of postmenopausal hair loss by a hair transplant as long as the patient has ample healthy hair in the donor region. A thorough evaluation by our hair transplant specialist can give you a more precise answer.
Losing one’s hair either through genetics, stress, or medical condition can be a traumatic and stressful experience. People try various remedies and treatments to stop shedding and help hair regrowth. One such treatment that is said to give promising results is laser light therapy which claims to help grow healthier, thicker hair in about three…
While some women desire larger breasts, people with excessively huge breasts may advise them that having big breasts is not necessarily a good thing. Genetics is the most common factor in large, heavy breasts, which are perfectly natural and cause no concern. However, if they are giving you any physical or emotional stress, breast reduction…