Are you considering or have undergone a hair transplant in Hyderabad? Are you wondering how your hair will look 5 years after hair transplant? Are you curious about your hair transplant results after 5 years? If so, you have come to the right place. “5 years after hair transplant, you can expect natural-looking, permanent hair…
PRP Treatment in Hyderabad
At Redefine Hair Transplant Centre, you will receive the best PRP in Hyderabad for hair loss at affordable costs. You may have opted for different hair restoration methods like oil, lotions, and many more. But none of them can resolve your hair loss problem.
Nowadays, hair restoration is a necessity for your overall youthful appearance. So, other than spending time on these temporary solutions, you should choose PRP treatment in Hyderabad for a long-lasting result.
At Redefine, you will undergo the PRP hair loss treatment from Dr Harikiran Chekuri. He is our medical head and a leading hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad. Moreover, he is adept at providing the most desirable and natural-looking Hair Transplant in Hyderabad.
Get PRP Treatment and regain your natural hair growth back!
What is the cost of PRP Treatment in Hyderabad?
At Redefine Hair Transplant Centre, the cost of 1 session of PRP treatment is between Rs. 5000 to 7000 per session. It is one of the most reasonable PRP cost in Hyderabad and differs from person to person based on many factors.
Here are the factors affecting the PRP cost in Hyderabad:
- The affected area which requires treatment
- The number of sessions required to get the desired result.
- The quality of the tools and machine used.
Please continue reading to know about our best PRP treatment in Hyderabad, its process, benefits, and more.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma-PRP hair treatment is an advanced, non-surgical, therapeutic procedure to treat hair loss conditions mong patients requiring hair growth stimulation.
Our blood contains two components- Red Blood Cells and Plasma. The plasma carries white blood cells and platelets. It has essential growth factors.
So, in hair PRP treatment, surgeons use our blood plasma to stimulate the scalp’s skin cells to function, eventually leading to hair growth. This growth factor can help stimulate the hair follicles’ activity and promote new hair growth if you have thin hair.
Who is a suitable candidate for PRP Hair Loss Treatment?
- Hair PRP treatment is best suited for those patients having androgenic alopecia.
- While consulting and examining your hair loss condition, the doctor will decide whether you must go for hair PRP treatment or any other hair loss treatment
In case you have severe hair loss, and you’re ineligible for PRP treatment, we may recommend hair transplant treatment. Don’t worry; our hair transplant techniques are advanced and safe.
Besides, we have maintained the cost of our hair transplant services so that everyone can benefit from it at an affordable price. For more details on Hair Transplant cost in Hyderabad, click here.
What is the Process of PRP Hair Treatment in Hyderabad at Redefine?
Our surgeon will conduct a consultation before you undergo the hair PRP treatment. It helps gain confidence and gives you an idea about the process.
In hair PRP treatment, we follow three crucial steps:
In this step, the surgeon draws blood from your arm and puts it to a centrifuge- a machine that spins rapidly to separate fluid of different densities.
After 10 minutes of centrifugation, the blood separates into three layers:
- Platelet-poor plasma
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Red Blood Cells
The surgeon draws plasma up into a syringe and injects it into some scalp regions to grow hair.
- Like every other hair loss treatment, PRP in Hyderabad at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre is a customized solution offered to our patients.
- From the consultation to the treatment process, each step is transparent to ensure you have solid confidence in our service.
- Moreover, the PRP cost in Hyderabad at Redefine is reasonable, helping you to save money. For more information on PRP hair loss treatment cost in Hyderabad, click here.
Precautions to take during PPR Hair Treatment in Hyderabad
I. Before PRP Treatment:
- Stop using blood-thinning agents such as vitamin E, A, essential fatty acid, etc., seven days before the treatment.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin, Ibuprofen, etc
- Take the prescribed medications without fail.
- Notify your doctor if you’re taking any beta-blockers.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat and sun.
- Stop consuming alcohol and avoid smoking.
- Do not color your hair.
- Drink plenty amount of water and eat a balanced diet.
II. After PRP Treatment:
- You may get mild redness, itching, swelling for the next 2 to 5 days.
- Skin reaction or infection may occur in rare cases.
- Do not apply ice or cold in the treated area.
- Continue to avoid anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Avoid exposure to sun, heat, and strenuous exercise.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, and caffeine at least for three days.
- Consume healthy food and drink adequate water.
- Take all the medications as your doctor prescribes.
Benefits of PRP Hair Treatment:
- The PRP hair treatment utilizes your blood plasma cells for hair growth, so it is entirely safe.
- It is a quick process offering a long-lasting effect.
- It is a non-invasive process.
- It is a painless treatment.
- It is a side-effect-free process.
- It improves the blood flow into the hair follicles on your scalp.
- It stimulates and maintains your hair’s growth phase.
- It regulates the hair growth cycle.
- It is a cost-efficient treatment.
- No tension of scar or any spots.
Side-effects of PRP Treatment for Hair Loss:
PRP hair loss treatment hardly has any side effects because the patient’s blood is being used to prepare the PRP. Further, it’s reinjected into the patient’s scalp to promote hair growth. Thus, rarely do individuals develop any reactions.
However, people undergoing PRP hair treatments may experience some of the below side-effects:
- slight pain at the injection site
- scalp tenderness
- a headache
- temporary bleeding at the injection site
Why Should You Choose Redefine Clinic for PRP Treatment in Hyderabad?
- We are committed to offering unique and client-friendly hair restoration treatments without any chance of failure.
- We determine the root cause of your hair loss. Then, find the most-effective solution for a positive outcome.
- We implement advanced hair restoration methods, each client visiting us is given a sense of confidence to get positive results.
- The best thing about our service we don’t negotiate on the quality of our hair restoration treatment and provide it at an inexpensive cost.
- At our state-of-the-art clinic, we ensure you get expert and result-oriented hair restoration treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no downtime as such. You can resume your daily routine immediately after the PRP treatment in Hyderabad.
- You should speak to your doctor in detail about the expected results. The outcomes may vary depending on the number of weak hair follicles in a specific region.
- People with chronic liver disease, severe active infection, cardiovascular or hemodynamic instability, undergoing anticoagulation therapy are ineligible for PRP treatment.
Gastric sleeve surgery entails removing a part of the stomach to create a small, sleeve-shaped stomach. This surgery limits the amount of food the stomach can hold. It leads to reduced calorie intake and aids in weight loss. However, over time patients may experience weight regain after the procedure. Are you facing the unexpected challenge…
Bio FUE hair transplant in India can be a great option if you suffer from severe hair loss and are looking for better ways to increase your hair growth and desire thicker and denser hair. Redefine Hair Transplant Clinic offers reliable and result-oriented Bio-FUE hair transplant in India by Dr. Harikiran Chekuri. He is a highly skilled and accomplished hair transplant…