Not happy with the looks of your lips? Wish to change the size of your lips? Consult Dr. Harikiran Chekuri of REDEFINE, Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Centre in Hyderabad. Lip permanent makeup vs. Lip Reduction Surgery Lip reduction surgery, also called Cheiloplasty, is a surgery carried out to reduce the size of your lips.…
Facial Implants in Hyderabad
Facial implants help to bring balance in the facial proportion and overall appearance of the face. There are people who are much bothered by the small chin, weak jaw, and facial contour. Many young and aged men and women prefer undergoing facial implants to adjust their facial expression. At Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre, we offer complete facial implant surgery to patients who want to get a complete makeover from our surgeons. We provides Facial Implants in Hyderabad
What is Facial Implant?
Facial implants are specially formed solid materials that are completely compatible with human tissues. This simple surgery procedure is best suited for those who want to enhance the face. If you aren’t happy with the small chin or jaw, then undergoing this treatment is the best way.
Areas that fall under Facial Implants-
In this process, there will be an increase in the size of the chin which is not in the proportion with the forehead and mid-face.
This increases the width of the lower third area of your face. Similar to the chin, weak jaw can bring slopes rather than angles from the ear to the chin.
This increases the projection of the cheekbones adding volume to the area that is flat.
Symptoms to undergo Facial Implants-
A person may undergo facial implant only after certain symptoms like-
- Change in the face shape and looks droopy
- Shows downwards shifting of the facial fat pads
- The face lost youth signs
- Weak chin and jaw
Right Candidate to undergo the facial implant-
Undergoing plastic surgery with facial implants is best for those who are facing physical maturity in head and skull. To be a good candidate of facial implants, you should-
- Avoid smoking
- Have a positive outlook and specific goals in the mind
- Want to look younger
At Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre, our surgeons perform this facial implant surgery using minimally invasive techniques to achieve positive results. The complete implant surgery will take 1-2 hours depending on the type of implant done. Our surgeons will provide complete details about the surgery, cost and after treatment results. Our experienced surgeon will take care of everything to ensure that the treatment is perfectly done and there is no negative result for long term. Connect with us to know more about the facial implant surgery done at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
This procedure generally involves three types of implants
Cheek Implants – A Silicon implant is inserted through an incision made inside the mouth or along the lower eyelid. This corrects sunken or sagging cheeks to give your face a youthful appearance.
Chin Implants – If you have a “weak “chin that needs to be elevated to help you have a perfect facial balance; lower jaw implant is the Option. Here the incision is made within the mouth under the lower lip or under the chin to create a pocket for placing the implant.
Lower Jaw Implants – The implants for this procedure are inserted through pockets made on either side of your jaw bones.
- Corrects sunken cheeks, weak chins and jaw lines
- Gives a perfect contour to you face
- Makes your skin look firmer, younger and beautiful
- Rectifies birth defects or deformation due to accidents
- Easy and fast procedure yielding permanent results
- No hospitalisation, minimal scarring and side effects
- Faster recover and less discomfort
Though mostly it is a woman’s domain, however men can also go for these procedures. However, not everyone is eligible for such implants.
- You are NOT a good candidate for Facial Implants
- If you suffer from chronic or long-lasting illness and your over-all health is not good.
- If you are a chain smoker and cannot quit smoking
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions like cardiac problems or diabetes
- If you are allergic to certain drugs or on medication
- If you are pregnant or lactating mother
- You must undergo a thorough scanning to test your eligibility for the procedure before you decide on it.
- A certain amount of discomfort, pain or numbness post-surgery
- Some amount of scarring, a drain, if necessary to remove excess fluid accumulation.
The operated area will be dressed and covered with a compress garment to help your face get adjusted to its new form.
The recovery time depends upon the type of surgery done to provide you with expected result.
Generally facial Implants have very minimal side effect, but sometimes you may experience, swelling, pain, skin sensitivity or discolouration, blood clot formation, bleeding etc. You must contact your doctor if you come across any of these problems.
Who can go for an eyebrow hair transplant? Using cosmetic products to “fill in” eyebrow hairs has traditionally been the solution for thin or sparse brows. However, a more permanent option, the brow transplant, is gaining popularity. An eyebrow transplant is a procedure in which a cosmetic or plastic surgeon transplants your hair. While the…
The dimple surgery is thirty-minute process that is designed to help you have the best smile ever. The end result is usually subtle, but all the same, many people love the dimples created. Many people out there perceive dimples as an endearing feature. They can not only enhance your smile, but also brighten your smile,…