According to studies, a majority of women are not happy with their breasts’ natural size. While it is common knowledge that many women prefer breast augmentation procedures to obtain fuller, rounder breasts, it may not be as well known that some women seek surgical intervention to reduce the size of their breasts. Breast hypertrophy, also…
Scalp Micropigmentation in Hyderabad
Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre, the experts in hair transplant in Hyderabad, constantly endeavours to provide the best Scalp Micropigmentation in Hyderabad for hiding thinning hair or baldness.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), also called Hair Simulation tattoo, is an artistic technique to cover your baldness. In this method, we apply organic tattoo pigments to mimic original hair follicles. It provides the look of a close shaved head.
At Redefine Clinic, Dr Harikiran Chekuri commenced scalp micropigmentation to non-surgically cover baldness. Dr Harikiran Chekuri is an experienced and proficient hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad. Dr Harikiran Chekuri is best known for his expertise in hair transplantation and other hair treatments.
Now, let’s know about scalp micro pigmentation, its cost, procedure, benefits, and more.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
Scalp Micropigmentation is the most advanced, non-invasive treatment. It imitates the hair on the scalp using micro-needles by injecting pigment into your scalp. It gives the impression of tiny hair follicles that restore the look of fuller hair. Remember, scalp micropigmentation in Hyderabad is not an alternative for hair transplant.
Scalp Micropigmentation involves using hypoallergic medical pigments on the scalp, replicating natural hair follicles’ appearance.
It is a combined procedure consisting of high-end technology and solutions for the desired result. The treatment outcomes depend entirely on two things: the equipment’s quality and the surgeon’s experience.
At Redefine Plastic surgery & Hair transplant Centre, we are backed by professional and certified surgeons who take care of the patient right from the treatment to post-treatment medication.
Who is Eligible for Scalp Micropigmentation?
If you don’t want to undergo surgical methods and like the close-shaved look, you can go for scalp micropigmentation in Hyderabad. We can also utilize this technique in the following circumstances:
- Receding hairline
- Crown balding
- Extreme hair loss
You can have yourself evaluated so we can guide you through the SMP process.
What is the Scalp Micropigmentation Cost in Hyderabad?
The Scalp Micropigmentation Cost in Hyderabad at Redefine starts from Rs. 25,000/- per session. This cost is quite affordable compared to other hair restoration procedures. Thus, many people prefer this technique for hiding baldness or scars.
The scalp micro pigmentation, Hyderabad, India, is inexpensive compared to western countries, where the cost is nearly thrice the Indian price. Hence, it makes most of the foreign citizens get their scalp micro-pigmentation done from India.
Different Scalp Micropigmentation Options
There are different options available under scalp micro pigmentation treatment:
How is Scalp Micropigmentation Done?
- Scalp micro pigmentation is more creative, so it needs highly technical skills to yield the desired results.
- Before the procedure, our SMP expert will analyse your scalp to check the flexibility.
- We determine spacing by examining the remaining hair follicles.
- It assists us in replicating the natural look of your scalp.
- The SMP specialist outlines the hairline to achieve total coverage.
- Next, they form an ink using specific tattoo pigments that suit your hair colour and texture. So, camouflage can be ideal.
- At Redefine, we apply organic and low in metal content pigments for the safety of our clients.
- Our SMP expert with a microfine needle tool will inject the tattoo pigment in microdots to imitate natural hair follicles. Thousands of impressions are created on the head to match the depth and density of natural hair.
- The SMP technician takes special care while injecting the needle and pigment in the exact angle and penetration depth to obtain natural looks.
- The results of the scalp micro pigmentation depend on the SMP expert’s skill and the quality of products utilized. The entire process should take five to six hours.
What are the Advantages of Scalp Micropigmentation?
- Gives you a youthful appearance
- Covers your hair loss
- Hides burns, birthmarks, and scars
- Restores your hairline
Is Scalp Micropigmentation Safe?
- Scalp micro-pigmentation has a comparatively lower risk.
- Side-effects or allergic reactions from SMP are rare.
- Although you may feel some scalp inflammation and irritation.
Precautions To Take After Scalp Micropigmentation
It involves slight discomfort and minimum downtime after the procedure. Yet, you have to be careful for the first three to four days. For better and long-lasting effects, you should follow the below instructions:
What Should You Expect After the Scalp Micropigmentation?
The pigment will seem very intense and dark after the SMP procedure. It is because the pigment is still on the top of your scalp and hasn’t settled entirely.
The pigment colour will soften gradually. Don’t worry if you notice some pigment rub off, as it is excessive pigment and body fluid that is naturally oozing from the skin.
Is there any recovery period after scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micro pigmentation is a non-surgical method. So, it doesn’t require any maintenance and recovery time as in hair transplant procedures.
Why Should You Choose Redefine Clinic for Scalp Micropigmentation in Hyderabad?
- We are dedicated to offering unique and client-friendly hair restoration treatments without any risk of failure.
- The best thing about our treatments we don’t compromise on the quality of our hair restoration services and provide it at an economical price.
- Our surgeons utilize innovative techniques giving liberty to choose and do the treatment respectively. Upon visiting our clinic, we provide you with details about the cost and after-treatment safety precautions for a long-term effect.
- At our state-of-the-art clinic, we ensure you get exceptional, and result-oriented hair restoration approaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Losing one’s hair either through genetics, stress, or medical condition can be a traumatic and stressful experience. People try various remedies and treatments to stop shedding and help hair regrowth. One such treatment that is said to give promising results is laser light therapy which claims to help grow healthier, thicker hair in about three…
While some women desire larger breasts, people with excessively huge breasts may advise them that having big breasts is not necessarily a good thing. Genetics is the most common factor in large, heavy breasts, which are perfectly natural and cause no concern. However, if they are giving you any physical or emotional stress, breast reduction…