Bio FUE hair transplant in India can be a great option if you suffer from severe hair loss and are looking for better ways to increase your hair growth and desire thicker and denser hair. Redefine Hair Transplant Clinic offers reliable and result-oriented Bio-FUE hair transplant in India by Dr. Harikiran Chekuri. He is a highly skilled and accomplished hair transplant…
Beard Hair Transplant In Hyderabad
Redefine is the best clinic offering a beard transplant in Hyderabad. We understand that beard is a symbol of masculinity for most men. For men, losing their hair equates to losing their manhood.
People, as we all know, love it when their beard hair begins to sprout as teenagers. Some young men are unable to grow a beard during their teenage years. As a result, for such boys, a beard transplant in Hyderabad is the best choice.
You can get the best beard hair transplant in Hyderabad at ReDefine Hair Transplant Centre for a reasonable price. Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, our accomplished hair transplant surgeon, has over 15 years of experience in providing hair transplant in Hyderabad.
He is the founder of ReDefine and one of Hyderabad’s most highly regarded hair transplant surgeons. He has also completed over 6000 active surgeries, including hair transplants, face, body contouring, and breast surgeries.
Let’s now discuss beard transplant and how it helps men get a thicker and fuller beard.
Let us begin with the procedure of beard hair transplant.
What is the procedure of beard hair transplant?
The hair transplant surgeon will carry the procedure out in the following steps:
- Your specialist calculates the donor region of your head and face. The beard’s pattern is then finalized.
- Our doctor will then talk to you about the style and density of the beard you like.
- You will go through a series of blood tests to ensure that you are the right candidate for the surgery.
A beard transplant can be performed using one of two methods:
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
Hair follicular units are extracted from the scalp during FUE. The region where the beard hair needs to be transplanted is separated. It will free up some space for our doctor to perform the surgery.
After this, our surgeon will extract the hair follicles from the back or side of your head. These hair follicles are implanted into your chin and cheeks. The FUE process is widely used for beard transplant in Hyderabad. It is because you will have no cuts or bruises, no bleeding, and a quick recovery.
Direct hair transplant
This is a more advanced variant of FUE, in which our surgeon will extract each follicular unit individually from your donor region. These harvested follicles are then inserted into your bald patch using a patent tool known as transplant. It is one of the most advanced hair transplant procedures because it is scarless, painless, and produces a 100% outcome.
What is post-procedure care after a beard transplant?
Our surgeon might advise you to take the following precautions:
- Antibiotics are prescribed for seven days.
- For a week, no shaving is allowed.
- Hair will begin to develop four months after the transplant.
- Most patients are satisfied in only one sitting. However, you might need a second sitting for touch-ups.
When should you go for a beard transplant?
You might require a beard transplant in Hyderabad if you have the following conditions:
- Surgical operations, trauma, or another form of burn resulted in scarring.
- If you have facial hair that is less dense.
- Hair loss because of previous facial surgery.
- Several medical conditions, including cancer, have caused hair loss on your face.
What is the cost of beard hair transplants?
The donor area determines the beard hair transplant cost in Hyderabad. For various types or facial regions, the average predictor is:
- 500-800 grafts are needed for a mustache.
- For a full goatee, 600-1200 grafts are needed.
- It takes 300 to 500 grafts per cheek.
The price per graft ranges from Rs. 50 to Rs. 80. For 600 grafts, a beard transplant surgery cost about Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000.
The surgery is a bit on the higher side because it necessitates a mixture of artistic and medical skills. However, we make sure that our clinic offers reasonable costs and the best results.
What are the benefits of a beard transplant?
Some of the benefits of beard hair transplant are mentioned below:
- A risk-free procedure
- The result is permanent
- Painless treatment with a 100% success rate
- You can shave your new beard and cut in the same way as the old one
- You can style your beard however you like
- It hides wounds and burnt skin.
- Your transplanted hair behaves similarly to natural hair.
What are the side-effects of a beard hair transplant?
After your surgery, you might notice these side-effects:
- Bumpiness or irregularities in the transplanted area
- For a few days after the transplant, your facial region will be red and swollen. It’s very normal, and it usually goes away in a couple of days
- Hair will fall out at first
- It will take some months for your beard to come to full density
What are the pre and post-surgery precautions?
We have mentioned the pre and post beard transplant precautions:
Why ReDefine Hair Transplant Center for a beard transplant?
There will be a boost in your self-confidence and respect once you get treatment from our beard hair transplant surgeons.
- We are committed to providing a one-of-a-kind, patient-friendly beard transplant procedure with no risk of failure. We look at the underlying causes of hair loss. Then, for a better outcome, find a solution.
- We use modern hair restoration methods, and all our patients who come to see us are given the assurance that they will have a good outcome.
- All men aspire to have a beard that can be styled in several ways. We make sure that you regain your sense of style and are optimistic when meeting new people.
- Our service’s best aspect is that we don’t skimp on our treatment standard while keeping the price down.
- We ensure that you receive professional and result-oriented care at our cutting-edge clinic.
If you’re suffering from extreme hair thinning on the beard area, make an appointment with Dr. Harikiran Chekuri to find the most cost-effective hair restoration procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Debunking The Myths Of Hair Transplant Hair problems like baldness, thinning, and hair loss negatively impacts an individual’s appearance and confidence. Such hair issues can be discouraging, especially for people whose careers or on-screen personas require a well-groomed appearance. The best option available to them is a hair transplant in Hyderabad. Due to technological advancements and online content, hair transplant…
Scalp micropigmentation (SMP) is an advanced and innovative cosmetic treatment for hair loss and thinning. This non-invasive concealing technique, also called hair tattoo, uses medical-grade, permanent inks to place tiny, layered dots on the scalp to create an illusion of thicker, fuller hair in people with scalp visibility, thinning hair, and donor area insufficiency. Scalp…