Freckles are small, flat, round spots on the skin that are usually tan, brown, or black. They are caused by an excess of pigment in the skin and tend to appear in areas frequently exposed to the sun, such as the face, arms, and legs. Freckles are usually harmless and do not require treatment, although…
Varicose Veins Treatment
Varicose veins are veins under the skin that have become swollen, twisted and bulging. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet. That’s because standing and walking upright increases the pressure in the veins of your lower body.
Vascular Surgery focuses on effective diagnosis and treatment of damaged or diseased blood vessels, arteries, and veins. Redefine Plastic Surgery Center is equipped with Duplex Scanning, Cath Lab and a fully equipped OT.
Common Signs & Symptoms:
- Aching, heavy legs (often worse at night and after exercise).
- Appearance of spider veins in the affected leg.
- Ankle swelling, especially in the evening.
- A brownish-yellow shiny skin discoloration near the affected veins.
- Redness, dryness, and itchiness of areas of skin, termed stasis dermatitis or venous eczema, because of waste products building up in the leg.
- Cramps may develop especially when making a sudden move as standing up.
- Minor injuries to the area may bleed more than normal or take a long time to heal.
Stages of Veins Diseases:
Endovenous Laser Treatment:
Endovenous Laser Treatment for the elimination of varicose veins is quickly becoming the gold-standard in the treatment of varicose veins. Endovenous Laser Treatment uses laser energy, which is simply a highly concentrated beam of light. Medical lasers work by delivering this light energy to the targeted tissue with extreme precision, so as not to affect the surrounding tissue. Lasers have proven their safety and effectiveness through years of use in all types of medical procedures, from eye surgery to dermatology. In the hands of a skilled physician, lasers offer far less risk for complications than conventional surgery.
The procedure is minimally invasive and requires no general anaesthesia. Only local anaesthetic is used to numb the area where the physician is working. Patients are encouraged to walk immediately after the procedure and can resume normal activities the same day.
Hi All We are happy to share this.According to Times of India Health Survey-2018, Redefine Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center receivedNo.1 Rank in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Hyderabad ClinicsNo.2 Rank in Trichology, Hyderabad City Clinics.