Liposuction surgery treats areas of excess fat in the stomach, buttocks, hips, love handles, saddlebags, thighs, calves, ankles, breasts, back, arms and neck. Most liposuction in Hyderabad, India involve making a small skin puncture and then utilizing various modalities to loosen the fat prior to suctioning the fat through a small hollow tube or cannula. Some describe the procedure as “liposculpture” because the process of fat reduction with liposuction creates slimmer and more ideal shapes and contours.
Liposuction in Hyderabad can be performed alone or in conjunction with an open procedure to contour the overlying skin. The results are best when you are near your ideal weight, but have some specific areas or “pockets” of fat that are exercise and diet resistant. While liposuction can improve the look of cellulite in some cases, there is no guarantee that it will smooth out or remove the dimpled appearance in the skin.We Provides Liposuction in Hyderabad at Low Cost.
Most people stay in the surgeon’s office, surgical centre, or hospital for an hour or two after a liposuction.
Some people may stay in the hospital overnight. Your care team will discharge you when you are alert, breathing normally, and your vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse, are stable. You may still be drowsy from sedation or anaesthesia, so you will need a friend or family member to give you a ride home from your surgery.
When you wake up from surgery, you may have a sore throat if a tube was placed in your windpipe during surgery. This is usually temporary, but tells your care team if you are uncomfortable.
You will have bandages and possibly a compression garment covering the surgical area. The compression garment will help minimize swelling and maintain the new body shape. You may also have small drains in your incisions for a few days to drain away excess fluid and blood. Your doctor will remove them when drainage has stopped. You will most likely have swelling and bruising on the surgical area. The bruises should lessen within a few weeks. Redefine Clinic Provides Best Liposuction in Hyderabad.
- Body asymmetry caused by removing different amounts of fat tissue from different body areas
- Damage to skin, muscle, nerves, and internal organs
- Fat embolism, which are loosened fat cells that enter the bloodstream and block blood flow
- Fluid imbalance
- Irregularities in skin texture or contour, such as dimpling or bagginess
- Pooling of liquid where fat is removed
- Skin burns from ultrasound-assisted liposuction
- Swelling, which can take months to go away
- Skin discoloration
- Skin necrosis, which is death of skin cells above the fat removal area. This can lead to a serious infection.
Reducing Your Risk Of Complications:
- You can reduce the risk of certain complications by following your treatment plan and:
- Following activity, dietary and lifestyle restrictions and recommendations before surgery and during recovery. This includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and other rehabilitation treatments.
- Informing your doctor if you are nursing or there is any possibility that you may be pregnant
- Notifying your doctor immediately of any concerns, such as bleeding, fever, increase in pain, or wound redness, swelling or drainage
- Taking your medications exactly as directed. Your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic before surgery to prevent infection. Take this as directed.
- Not smoking. Many plastic surgeons will not perform elective surgery on smokers because of the increased risk of complications.
- Telling all members of your care team if you have any allergie
Expect After Treatment
After the procedure, the area of the body that was treated is firmly wrapped to help reduce swelling, bruising, and pain. Elastic bandages and tape, support hose (such as those used to treat a special girdle, or another type of firm-fitting garment may be used, depending on which part of the body was treated. You may have to wear the compression garment or wrap for 3 to 4 weeks. Expect a lot of bruising and swelling for at least the first 7 to 10 days. Redefine Provides Affordable Liposuction Cost in Hyderabad.